Friday, July 6, 2012


Edna Cobalt Tipton a 3rd Generation Tipton Trick Roper performed an exposition in Mannford OK Library. Ant Edna roped and told stories for the KidEs and she is only in her early 77s. During the Oklahoma Centennial Aunt Edna was my driver and also performed all over Oklahoma. We put on right about 300 performances that year hitting up to 4 cities a day some days. Aunt Edna is amazing and she is still going strong. She has been the biggest inspiration to me and supporter of my Wild West Show business and has taught me a lot. One of my first big shows was before the former governor she said don’t worry you will do fine.  I did my act and I looked around for Aunt Edna and she was with the Governor just having a good old time. Another time we opened a show for the country group Riders in the Sky.  I’m looking forward to performing many more shows with her, she’s is always a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment