Thursday, September 13, 2012

Annual Fall Festival of the Arts

What a great town. We all had a great time there for the many events them scheduled. I performed and give trick roping Lesson out and afterwards they had a live Auction. And of course I had to be a part the action an get a bidders number and there was a lot of items to chose from. They had a roping Dummy for everyone to try out and homemade Ice Cream. It was a real treat. There is a young man there, Tray who is one of the up and coming trick ropers of our time. He played in the band and also roped with me and he is already a great roper. I know he will be a star attraction in the trick roping arena. Over all it is one of the friendliest places I have been to and I look forward to returning there.
If you have Photos of any of the event please send them to booking@theoklahomakid.com and we will post them on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment