Monday, September 10, 2012

Here I’m performing in the parade to promote attendance for Elk City Rodeo. It was quite a walk at 104' degrees outside. But No problem, I done all the great tricks and left them screaming and cheering from all the wild trick roping I performed. I kicked off the parade with a bang doing tricks like the running Texas Skip down the street jumping back and forth between a 22 foot horizontal loop. I was Number 2 in the Parade line up, meaning I was second person to kick of the parade after the Fire Trucks. Thanks to all of you in Elk city for the screaming out GO OKLAHOMA KID !
The day before the parade I went t every one of the schools and performed and invited them to the Rodeo. It worked out great. The Rodeo Clown came along and the Rodeo Queens and we even  brought a horse for the kids to pet. There are some great pictures of the Kids. It was one of the best Rodeos in the Nation. After the Rodeo the Bellamy Brothers Played Saturday Night and John Conlee on Friday. It was a super show it is a rodeo that is well worth the drive to see from any were. I would travel across the USA just to watch it. Words can’t explain how great a show it really was.




No comments:

Post a Comment