Sunday, September 30, 2012

I  gearing up for a Rodeo in Jones OK. Its my next Rodeo on Oct, 7th at 3 pm. Old Timers Rodeo. 3 in the afternoon is an. odd, time for me it but it is being held at Jones . It is at Willama's Ranch in Jones.
   The other day they had his estate sale and a picture blew in a tree at the gate and I picked it up and it was a 8x10 of Bobby marriage in the 1950s. It was like he sent it to me. I also got a picture of him on a bull from my old time champion cowboys house Bobby Jack Williams. I have alot of history about Bobby Jack Williams. He was one of the greatest cowboys I never knew. I dont know if he is related to who Im doing the rodeo for. But they want a play for Bobby and I would be glad to wright it.
 Iv worked for the travel network and I have one book published and this last week I starred to work for the Food Network and a write another history book. My Food network project is moving very fast so it will be dome before the history book Im sure, I cant release the names of the books yet but when I can, you bet I will be for sure to put it out out there. Your going to love it my wife and  I promise,, with out a doubt. Iv had 20 publishers call on this project trying to get it from me.  Nope Im Going to have my Name On this alone with my wife. So check back and I will let you know as the project comes along. There is a good chance we wil do a small get to do a TV show.
God Bless you all
Marty (Oklahoma KId)  

No comments:

Post a Comment