Monday, June 18, 2012

Living on the road as a Performer is a different type of life. I spend my off days booking but I spend most of my time on the road. The summer started a little slow but now has wound up into a whirl wind of Wild West Shows and plenty of road time. Last month I was a featured article in a magazine and I was spinning 100 foot of rope on the State Capital steps. I love the life and I rope all year around and I love to volunteer for charitable events were ever. I took a plane to St. Louis to raise money for Meals on Wheels since the new government doesn’t see it fit to feed the elderly who can’t get out of the house and get food. The Government dropped the program I suppose to support the war. Well it was a nice trip and those people out there are the nicest folks you could imagine. In fact they had me back for a Centennial Calibration were I roped for the parade and my wife sit on the float throwing out candy, what a parade It was only about 7 miles long. Well I’m glad to be of help to them any time. There like family out there and many other places I travel to. I haven’t seen too many bad spots in the us after serving overseas in the army, No some those central a American countries are poooor when I was there some years ago they had a 70% unemployment rate can you believe that. Hum!!! Keep them in your prayers boys their lucky fruit grows wild every there or they would starve to death
EDMOND OUTLOOK MAGIZINE Link 50,000 copies wen out in April. It not my first artical its just the latest one. Iv been in Southern Living and many others.
http://www.edmondoutlook.com/archives/m.blog/27/arts-oklahoma-kid

No comments:

Post a Comment