Thursday, June 28, 2012





Stillwater turned out to be one of the biggest crowds I have ever seen in a Library Summer Program. I performed for over 300 children plus for 3 different sessions making it over 1000 in attendance total. They had to turn away people because it was so crowded. Next time we may have to do four sessions. They were a great crowd and I’m looking forward to going back for another performance. I will put together a different program for next year I’m sure they will like just as much or better. I even spin my big lop 100ft off the stage and it went around me and over the audience. They loved it and many of them want to be trick ropers now. I told them stories of the Old Wild West and showed them pictures of famous Wild West performers. What a great bunch of Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment